Best food values in parks or resorts?

olena

<font color=green>Emerald Angel<br><font color=mag
Which counter service restaurant and food item do you consider to be the best value at WDW?

There is a cheeseburger value meal with fries and a drink at Pecos Bill's for under $7.

We like the sandwich and salad shop in "The Land" bldg. Large subs for $7 with chips, which are splittable. Homemade chichen noodle soup for $2.99.

Most of the restaurants in The Land are pretty good portions for the money.

Tusker house in AK has good sanwiches for about $8.

It's not counter service but MGM's Primetime Cafe and Sci-Fi drive in theater provide large splittable servings but I would suggest priority seatings.

the Lnad food court Baked poatatoe and salad combo meal, I am always so full I save my giant cookie for later.

otherwise any kids meal !

A snack that we have found to be very filling and that really allows you to skip a meal is the GIANT soft pretzels at MGM. They are $3 a piece and we split 3 between the 6 of us. $9 for "lunch" for 6 is quite a bargain! :D

Oooo...those pretzels sound good.....:)

Best bargain fast food, probably Pecos Bill in the MK. Another good one, the China fast food place in Epcot.

Lisa

I was told by a friend, the SNACK bar at the Contemporary resort - near the arcade ...
has very good prices and food.

I'll try it in Nov.

Ditto what Lcm2108 said; the counter service restaurant in China (the Lotus Blossom Cafe?) is excellent, as is the Electric Umbrella in Future World. You can get a fairly large meal in both places for less than $7 per person.

The outdoor cantina in Mexico has huge meals. My DD, DS and myself split one and it cost us around $9. We were all very full.

The rainbow PB&J sandwich at Tuskar house is cheap and good.

These are great suggestions. Keep 'em coming...:)

We think the Land has the best buys too!

We think the turkey legs are a great value. One of them @ $4.25 (?) is plenty for us (2 adults).

CBR Pasta with marinara sauce and yummy soft garlic bread ~ kids meal $3.99 BUT I ordered it a couple times for me! The portion is HUGE!

MK(1) Pinocchios, 3 of us eat dinner for around $18.00
MK (2) CHH, 3 of us eat lunch for around $18.00

Epcot ~ order side dishes from each of the countries. We started doing this but got FULL! We had pastry in France and Tabbouli (spelling) in Monocco (sp?).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter