Best Genie Plus videos (for tips and strategies)

mousestruck

DIS Veteran
I would like to brush up on Genie Plus before our upcoming trip. We used it in January - though admittedly not very well. Any recommendations for videos that provide Genie Plus strategies? I know the basics but could definitely benefit from some advanced tips!

I would like to brush up on Genie Plus before our upcoming trip. We used it in January - though admittedly not very well. Any recommendations for videos that provide Genie Plus strategies? I know the basics but could definitely benefit from some advanced tips!
I like Molly from allears.net. She goes to the parks every day and has done a number of videos that show how she approaches the parks either by doing only G+ and ILL$ or a combination of standby + G+. She's a WDW local so it's rare for her to do a video that includes early entry rope drop. But her approach would work well for resort guests too.

I agree, I think her Perfect Day videos have been updated fairly recently and are a good watch (while sometimes long) because they are a combination of using Genie+ and standby to have the perfect day. While the Genie+ challenge videos are geared more towards riding the most rides with Genie+ which may not always be the most optimal strategy for your party. She calls out similar tips in both so maybe try Perfect Day for 1 park and Genie+ challenge for a different park and see which style you prefer.

Agree with Molly's videos being the best.

For a week or so leading up to our trip we watched a different video. We watched the genie plus challenge and Perfect Day videos for each park. Learned everything I needed to know and was very prepared. She gives you different tips for different scenarios so you can decide how to tailor it to your touring plan. Great stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter