Best pizza in the parks?

I have only eaten at the Alien Pizza Planet once back in 2012 when it was Redd Rocket's Pizza Port. My ex-DH and I were starving near the end of the night and it was the only place near where we were when we realized we hadn't eaten all day (it was our first day in the parks straight off the airplane). While it is not the best pizza in the world it was tolerable and we were so hungry I don't know if we cared what it tasted like. Oddly enough just the other day I was saying I would love some bad Disneyland pizza right now.

When youngest was in his all-pizza-all-the-time phase, his favorite was the Mickey shaped pizza at NR. The servers were so sweet with the kids, making a big deal out of serving the pizzas. You can get this in the lounge, too, if you don't want to sit in the dining room.

You had me at Micke Shaped Pizza! She would love that. Where is NR?

Same reaction here to pizza at Whitewater Snacks-- Not good (for kids at least). If you get pepperoni, they can hold pep on half. But they use a three cheese blend with grated parmesan and it has a "bite" to it. And yes, it's greasy. We are hoping for/expecting changes when WWS and/or the pool bar open up at GCH. Most kids don't want artisan pizza.

You had me at Micke Shaped Pizza! She would love that. Where is NR?
NR = Napa Rose in the GCH. They only serve dinner. You can get the full menu in the dining room or the lounge. I don't know if the kid's pizza is still Mickey shaped (it's been so long since youngest had one -- sob!), but I do know the servers are still great with kids!

We like Blaze on the corner of Harbor and Katella. Can get a whole pizza for a $1 or $2 more than a slice in Disneyland. When we can we like to stay at Candy Cane so it's basically just across the street. :)

My kids are fine with the pizza at Alien Pizza Planet. Recently my youngest tried the kids’ pizza at Red Rose Tavern and thought it was pretty tasty. :-)

I've had Alien Pizza Planet's (when it was Pizza Port) pizza multiple times and it's not bad. It's not going to be the best pizza you ever ate, but it's also not going to be the worst.

We once had the pizza port pizza after it was closed. We were walking away, disappointed b/c we'd missed it, and a family GAVE us two pizzas. We figured out too late that they were giving us something like $50 in pizza because it was just THAT bad.

I'm another "leave the park and go to Pizza Press" person.

One more option not yet mentioned here is to order delivery to your hotel from Marri's on Katella. You can have a "pizza and a Disney movie" night in your hotel room! Other posters do pizza by the pool. Marri's is very popular on this board -- they deliver to the DLR area hotels. The reviews on their pizza are good.

One more option not yet mentioned here is to order delivery to your hotel from Marri's on Katella. You can have a "pizza and a Disney movie" night in your hotel room! Other posters do pizza by the pool. Marri's is very popular on this board -- they deliver to the DLR area hotels. The reviews on their pizza are good.
Have you tried it? I was reading the reviews on yelp. It sounds good and the calzone looks yummy! Was thinking about having it delivered to our room while getting ready for the Halloween Party.

Have you tried it? I was reading the reviews on yelp. It sounds good and the calzone looks yummy! Was thinking about having it delivered to our room while getting ready for the Halloween Party.

We haven't tried it yet, but people we trust go there every trip and really enjoy it. It is old fashioned red sauce Italian (as opposed to California-L.A. style Italian). Big portions, very filling. Marri's gets a lot of love here and on other Disney boards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter