Best place for 5 Adults & 2 kids at/ near WDW

monkeydawn

DIS Veteran
I hope this is the correct place for this. I am in the very beginning planning phases for a trip in April 2025. We will have 5 adults and 2 kids. We have all traveled together before and are ok at staying in the same place (as in house or suite) or having nearby rooms in the same hotel. For those that have went with a party of this size, what have you done? Would you do it again...why or why not? We would likely stay for between 5-7 nights.

This is for my 50th and Ive gotten it in my head that I'd like to run the 5K race (assuming they have it in 2025). But, I have also started thinking that maybe a cruise that stops at CC might be a fun option so I am trying to kind of look at both and see the details of both options.

Thank you!

I hope this is the correct place for this. I am in the very beginning planning phases for a trip in April 2025. We will have 5 adults and 2 kids. We have all traveled together before and are ok at staying in the same place (as in house or suite) or having nearby rooms in the same hotel. For those that have went with a party of this size, what have you done? Would you do it again...why or why not? We would likely stay for between 5-7 nights.

This is for my 50th and Ive gotten it in my head that I'd like to run the 5K race (assuming they have it in 2025). But, I have also started thinking that maybe a cruise that stops at CC might be a fun option so I am trying to kind of look at both and see the details of both options.

Thank you!

I have yet been because I never travel in that size, but have been wanting to and hear good things about those who have been is — Magic Villages by Wyndham.

Googling it, seems like they offer a timeshare? Not sure if you can go the timeshare rental route!

I have yet been because I never travel in that size, but have been wanting to and hear good things about those who have been is — Magic Villages by Wyndham.

Googling it, seems like they offer a timeshare? Not sure if you can go the timeshare rental route!
Thank you so much for the suggestion!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter