• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best place to get best price on Univeral tickets ?

If you want a ticket that is good for 14 days unlimited entry to UO, iOA and volcano bay, then the explorer ticket is the way to go. $264 including taxes. Unlimited entry to all 3 parks. Search the forum for the explorer ticket. If I can upgrade these to an AP, then for sure I am buying them.

My experience in the last 5 visits to Orlando is that there are better deals to be had than UT.

I can't say that I have ever used UT. I am always in search of better prices.

How much are the AAA tickets? I have a family of 6, so I could possibly save more than the cost of AAA membership. However, I can't seem to see the ticket prices without the membership.

How much are the AAA tickets? I have a family of 6, so I could possibly save more than the cost of AAA membership. However, I can't seem to see the ticket prices without the membership.

I am in same boat. Family of 6. How many days you planning on spending at parks? We are going late August, staying on site for 7 days. With volcano Bay opening, it is possible we will do 3-4 days of parks minimum. Might throw seaworld or aquatica in there for a day. As I said earlier post, the unlimited explorer ticket is a good option for us.

Rather depends on how many. Days you want to go to the parks. At some point, makes sense to upgrade whatever's let you buy to an Annual Pass you can use next year some time.

I am in same boat. Family of 6. How many days you planning on spending at parks? We are going late August, staying on site for 7 days. With volcano Bay opening, it is possible we will do 3-4 days of parks minimum. Might throw seaworld or aquatica in there for a day. As I said earlier post, the unlimited explorer ticket is a good option for us.

Rather depends on how many. Days you want to go to the parks. At some point, makes sense to upgrade whatever's let you buy to an Annual Pass you can use next year some time.

Unlimited explorer ticket is now only available to UK citizens. In order to get it in North America, you need to buy a package.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/universal-explorer-ticket.3569961/page-2

We are doing three days park to park. It's about 290 per ticket from Universal. Depending on the cost of the tickets from AAA it may be worth getting the membership.

I just priced out 2 park 3 day park to park through Chicago AAA and it comes to $255.99 before tax and $272.63 with tax.

I just priced out 2 park 3 day park to park through Chicago AAA and it comes to $255.99 before tax and $272.63 with tax.

Thank you for that. Buying through Universal with tax is $1757.22, through AAA it's $1635.78. That saves $121.44. A AAA Membership is $73. So, basically I'd be saving $48.50 on these tickets.

The thing is we travel a lot, and there's a lot of discounts. So while the savings isn't huge here, it could be in the long run.

If you are there just three days, then a no brainer to get a 3 day ticket, but if you happen to be there longer, then spending just $200 more would get you unlimited park days (at all 3 parks) for 14 days. In the end, numbers need to add up for you. Just an option. Please note: I am not affiliated with park tickets, and have never used them, but others on dis boards have.

https://park-tickets.com/universal-orlando-tickets/universal-3-park-bonus-ticket-2017.aspx

Couple of places I have seen offering these 14 day tickets a $280 tax in. You can google it. Musement tickets was one. Again, not affiliated in any way. I just searched Google.

I have also seen 4 day - 2 park tickets - selling for $239 plus tax, so not sure how that compares with a 3 day ticket at AAA.

Might be better options out there than AAA... That's my point.

I'm also looking for the best price on a ticket. We need a 3 day 2 park ticket for my son. DH and I have an AP and I know that gets us I think a 15% discount on a ticket at the gate. We will be there 5/5-5/8 and there is the buy 2 get 2 ticket-does the discount apply to that? I really want to get the best price I can on this ticket, but my head is spinning on where to start.

In mid-February, through the Oklahoma AAA, I was able to purchase 3 day 2 Park to Park tickets for $231 which included tax. It was the absolute best deal at that time [considering I want to upgrade to Seasonal Pass when I get there], but I know that different regions of AAA get different discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter