Best Places for Adult Beverages?

Forbidden Lounge at Morimoto. Territory Lounge at Wilderness lodge. Lounge at Kimonos, especially if karaoke is going on.

There are tons of great craft ciders in the US, but Disney pretty much only has the mass produced sweet stuff, sadly. I think even the Strongbow at Rose and Crown is the golden apple kind rather than original (if someone tells me they switched back I'd be THRILLED).

Well I'm here now and I can report that the Rose and Crown DOES have the original Strongbow! I'm happy and our bartender also seemed very happy about it.

My favorite bars/lounges
1. Territory Lounge
2. Raglan Road (the main bar when music is playing is great)
3. Gurgling Suitcase
4. La Cava (The Ditch)- known for the Avocado Marg
5. Hole in the Wall
6. Hanger
7. Rose and Crown
8. Nomads
9. Dawa - Bloody Mary with Bacon
10. Lava Lounge

I am a beer drinker and the mixtures (Bumble Bee, Half and Half, etc.) at both Raglan and Rose and Crown are great.

Our preferences in the parks are Nomad Lounge in AK, Baseline Tap house in HS and La Cava del Tequila in Epcot. Our Preferences for resorts is the AbracadaBar. We love the Top of the Worls Lounge to, but realize that is DVC only.

Last edited:
This is my favorite thing to talk about!

People have mentioned the Nomad, which is my favorite bar on property, but I also just love almost any of the hotel lobby bars. All the lounges attached to the restaurants are great but also the just bar spaces like Outer Rim at the Contemporary and River Roost at Port Orleans are great.

Also, as a frequent solo traveler, I've never had a bad time chatting with a Disney bartender! They're awesome.

I was taking a look through my Disney planning folder tonight, and I have sections on everything from QS breakfasts, to TS Lunches to signature Dinners, but I realised I don't have anything about where to get drinks!

When I was there solo in 2018 I stuck to my hotel bar mostly... I got to know the staff in a couple of days and they did Long Island Iced Tea which kept me perfectly satisfied :joker: but for my (here's hoping) solo November 2021 trip I really want to branch out a bit more so please, hit me with your drink/bar/lounge recommendations...!

(I am a cocktail lover at heart, but I do like my Rose wine and being british, I am partial to a nice cider)
Geyser Point at dusk is always one of my favorites

geyser-point-gallery03.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter