Best price for 1GB card??

disneyfan551 said:
Ever since my SanDisk sd card died in the middle of MGM, I have been leery of buying them again! My other cards were fine, but that one was zapped for several months, before it magically started working again! Boy, was I happy to see those pictures that I thought I had lost!! :flower:

Long story short...no more SanDisk cards for me!

Hi Tiff, how are things? Long time no talk. Anyway, I had the same thought. I had heard a lot about Sandisk being bad cards a couple years ago, but now I hear a lot of positive things. I have the Sandisk Ultra II in my new D50 and haven't had one complaint. I am thinking of getting another card though. MIne is a 1 GB and since I record in RAW mode, I only get 135 photos on the 1GB card. May go with another brand on the second, what brand do you use?

Jeff, not a bad timer, eh??? :cool1:

I do use www.ebates.com, similar on the rebate idea there as FatWallet. Both FW and E seem to do a 2% for www.buy.com (though seems like a possible restriction if using codes)(not sure if similar on E, as it does not say). Over the years I have received close to a hundred bucks in cash rebates by going through them. Yes, a good idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter