Best Seats to Aladdin in DCA?

Dukland

A.K.A Mrs. Incredible
And does anyone know if they have fixed the flying carpet yet?

I remember someone mentioning a specific place to sit, if you want to be close up to all the animals as they parade on through. Anyone remember where that was? My ds, 2.5 years, didn't make it through the wait for the show to start last year. I am hoping we can keep him busy and happy long enough to wait for the show to start this year. I think both the kids would really enjoy an up close seat to the animals.

The last I heard the carpet was still not working, and will hopefully be fixed when the show is down for 3-4 weeks in Sept/ Oct . In my opinion the best place to sit is in the center, in the first row in the back. There is a large walk way that divides the front section and the back. If you are in the first row in the back you would be close enough to touch the animals when they come in. YOu also have a great view of the carpet when it is flying.

On Sunday (July 16) the flying carpet was working. We got in line a little late, so got pretty bad seats (all the way in the back), so we were barely able to see the carpet flying around.

I sat with my friend in the wheelchair row (he uses a wheelchair when at the parks for medical purposes). Last row orchestra I guess would be the technical term. It was a pretty view. The other side of the walkway mentioned above. You get a good view of the animals as the walkway is curved.

We were there on July 11 and the carpet was working. Unfortunately I wasn't paying attention when we entered the line, and got into the balcony line. We loved the show. Next time we will be more careful, and try for the middle level.

We saw the show on July 13 and the carpet was working. We had priorty seating through AAA and sat in the orchestra about the 4th or 5th row- I would say this is a little too close to enjoy the carpet for it was directly above our heads and we couldnt really see Aladdin and Jasmin on the carpet.

That's my understanding as well: ELP and Aladdin will not be showing during our trip in late September. :sad1:

Thanks for the info, :thumbsup2 however I do not see Aladdin listed end of Sept beginning Oct on that schedule ,where did you see its closed??? thanks

Thanks for the info, :thumbsup2 however I do not see Aladdin listed end of Sept beginning Octon that schedule ,where did you see its closed??? thanks

Aladdin is "going dark" after Labor Day weekend. However it is suppose to re-open Oct. 1st. They just held auditions to recast it, so I've been told. Hopefully it will be back in October since it's such a great show, and I really want to see it again when we go!

I am super bummed out, so much I am considering cancelling :guilty: We actually go more for the shows , parades , characters than the rides. My DH called guest services today to check for sure. No snow White show , Aladdin, Electrical parade, all the character entertainment shows I wanted my DD 9 to see.So what do you get extra for staying concierge???? I was hoping for good seats to these????( Can a DD9 see over other adults for Fantasmic??? I am sorry off topic but whats left ) I really want to see Tinker Belle fly around castle.The loopy flight sounds good. :wizard: I am in need of some inspiration now....... :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter