Best Stroller Type Rental for WDW - No Child

hayesdvc

DIS Veteran
Wife and I are Seniors and both carry backpacks when in WDW. As we have gotten older, the back packs have gotten heavier. LOL. We see other guest without children pushing strollers/baby carriers which carries their backpacks, purchases, etc.

We are thinking that we will try this on our trip next month.

Your suggestions of the type and where to rent are very much appreciated.

Guests can rent Electric Conveyance Vehicles (ECVs) at all Walt Disney World theme and water parks, as well as Disney Springs. I believe the rental fee for ECVs is $50 per day. I've seen some guests use ECVs to carry their bags and then ride them when they get tired, but I recommend renting a locker instead.

Any way you could store your extras in a locker and just take small backpacks or belt bags with you for the day? The downside of a stroller is the parking before each ride and CMs often have to move strollers while you’re on the ride. They will help you find it of course but it just adds time to the process. Plus you do not want to leave any valuables such as purchases on your stroller. Your needs may be different but we have pared our needs down greatly to keep our load light and don’t even use backpacks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter