• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best time to go

Kurby

All the adversity I've had in my life, all my trou
i've been reading that the value season may be low season for the rest of disney but not for DVC

is there a slow season for DVC and the other resorts?

We don't worry about it being slow at the resorts so much as it being slow at the parks. If you are asking which times are easiest to book on short notice, I would say February and September fall in that catagory. DVC resorts attempt to have full occupancy at all times, so it's a bit of a relative thing.

I like to go towards the end of September. Not to crowded in the parks and it has started to cool off by then! We made a ressie at BWV for a one bedroom at the 7 month mark with no problem

How? They don't run discounts or anything, do they?

No, but the points are arranged throughout the year to normalize usage. The idea is to have the resorts at capacity at all the time with the exception of about 4% for breakage and rehabing units. That's why rehabing is a slow process and is often an ongoing thing over the entire year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter