• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best view for fireworks?

Doesney

*sigh*
We currently have reservations for both California Grill and Narcoossees that will coincide with the MK fireworks. Although we have eaten at Narcoossees we have never been to CG. So tell me, which has a better view and which has the better food?

Thank you for your input.

Been to both!

Food and service at Narcoossee's is by far the best.

CG food and service is good but awesome firework view. We have gone back even though CG is okay. Now we go to the lounge or the walkway.

Have you thought about going to the Lounge at CG and watch the fireworks and order an appetiser? Then another night dine at Narcoossee's.

We had PS corresponding with fireworks at CG in May 2002. We waited over 1 hour for a table next to the window (even with the PS!) But it was well worth it, though, I probably didn't think so at the time (8 months pregnant and starving!).

They dim the lights and pipe in the music from MK during the show. They also suspend service during the fireworks, so make sure you are all set before they start (for us this was to have our wine (water in my case) glasses refilled and our desert order in for after the show).

Thanks. Since I am so torn, I guess I'll have to do both!! I am really looking forward to our first meal at CG. The menu looks amazing. And since Narcoossees is one of our favorites, we can't go wrong!

can you go to the walkway with out eating there? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter