Best Western All Suites behind Busch Gardens???

Bchamp

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed at the Best Western All Suites HOtel which is supposed to be directly behind Busch Gardens??? I called and they gave me an Entertainment rate of $89.00 for a wednesday and thursday night , and was told we all get free breakfast. Sounds good to me. but I would like to hear from anyone who stayed there. Thanks so much!!

We go to BG several times a year. I have stayed here a few times, the most recent being about a year ago. It's a decent hotel, although it is old and shows it's age, it is clean, the staff is exceptionally friendly and helpful. The rate they gave you is their standard discount and not a bad deal.
The rooms are all genuine suites (unlike what amerisuites tries to call a suite), with a pull out couch, a recliner, dining table, fridge, coffeemaker, micro and 2nd tv in the "living room" and a nice sized bedroom with tv, and vanity area outside of the bathroom. It's arranged courtyard style around a pool, hot tub, and tiki bar with ping pong and pool tables.
The breakfast is generally 2 fresh cooked eggs with a breakfast meat, and potatoes. There is a toast bar, 2 or 3 dry cereal selections, and a couple of fresh fruit options (usually apple and banana) and the usual breakfast beverages (coffee, tea, OJ, milk, fruit punch, etc.). It's not the best but it covers the basics and it's free.
The hotel is indeed very close to the park, but then so are many others.
Overall I would call it a 2 star, never had a bad stay there, but there are other places I much prefer in the area, the best being Embassy Suites ( their rack rate is over $160, but I have gotten them via Priceline for as low as $52, and their breakfast buffet is superb!)
Hope this helps:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter