Best/Worst Jan 18-25

Sue,
Actually we'll be doing the Eastern again. Gary's Birthday is the 6th, which means we're going East again. Gary's parents are both disabled and we've heard tendering (especially with 2 disablesd bodies) is pretty tricky. I've heard there is a dolphin/stingray swim on th Eastern, but haven't looked into it much. MIL has MS. We probably won't see too much of her on deck. She dehydrates very easily, and doesn't tolerate heat well. (that's why they live in Florida:confused: ) I expect this will be the cruuise we do all the things there are to do on the boat.

Still would LIKE to get to St. John. I heard it was tricky on the 1/25 with the tendering, etc. We'll see. Hate to leave MIL and FIL while we go off, but maybe we'll all need a break by then.
I do like excursions! It was very nice though, just being with DH, alone, even for 45 mins at a time. (Kids always wondering if we needed them for anything.) They were also a bit disappointed that we didn't do excursions this time. Were leaving it open for Sept. Probably try to get to St. John on our own, so no need to book it with DCL, and if it works out great. If not, there will be other times. (I've heard SJ is so beautiful, maybe well just do a land vacation there.)

Talk to you later!
Tracy

Tracy, somehow I lost your email, probably when I was cleaning up our inbox. PLEASE send me your email address again.

I would not care Eastern or Western, as long as I am on a ship(grin). I wish I were on a ship right now, it has not been a good day

In St. Maartin you can take a taxi instead of the water taxi, which would be easier for your inlaws. Tendering is not really that hard and the crew is most times very good with helping those who need it.

The tendering in St Thomas was very badly organized, they did have a couple of benches in the shade and they had cold drinks available. Most times the Magic docks, I hope they dock when you go back.

We were going to go to St Johns this trip, but didn't because of the timing, what with tendering and wanting to see nephews apartment. There is no reason you can't go to St Johns and leave your inlaws on the ship. You don't have to be with them 24/7.

sue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter