best/worst rides for a 3yo with PDD-NOS?

Walt's#onefan

Earning My Ears
IYHO what are the best/worst attractions for a child with PDD-NOS? My Dd 3 has PDD-Nos(high functioning) autism. She also is deaf so loud noise isn't an issue. She also has CP(mixed type spastic quad) and Holoporencephaly(causes no less then 5 grand mal seizures a day and eye abnormalities) so she uses a PAnDA Chair. Her issues include: difficulty waiting in lines with hoardes of people invading her space for more then thirty minutes, hates people touching/ hugging her, is scared of eleavators, parking lots, hieghts,and buses! Thanks

Walt's Fan,
Why are you asking the same questions over and over. You have asked and been answered several times. Go back and read the old answers please and then if you have specific questions ask them. At this point it is useless for us to repeat the same answers over and over wothout knowing your child. Every child is different and you are the only one who can determine which rides are ok for her.
Since you live in the area I would suggest you going by yorself and previewing the rides for appropriateness.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter