Besto Boardwalk Villas Garden/Pool Views/

kidani

The more you like yourself, the less you are like
I am sure this has been posted before, but I was wondering what the best boardwalk villas g/p views are of. Is their a map anywhere? I recall seeing a thread with boardwalk villas rooms and views somewhere.
Thanks

I am sure this has been posted before, but I was wondering what the best boardwalk villas g/p views are of. Is their a map anywhere? I recall seeing a thread with boardwalk villas rooms and views somewhere.
Thanks

For studios, request Village Green. You may get a partial boardwalk view.

I would go for pool/garden view. Boardwalk view is great but i have always found it quite noisy, especially early hours.

For studios, request Village Green. You may get a partial boardwalk view.

Had Village Green last time I stayed. At first, I thought "Wow, I really lucked out! BW view for the points of a garden view!"

Then the screaming started. Not by me, but by the 7-10 year old boys who shrieked for what seemed like hours out on the lawn. I guess they were playing some sort of game, but even after they left I felt like everyone sound anyone made down there was grating. I think because of the echo factor, every word spoken (or screamed) reverberated back onto my balcony.

I've stayed in a traditional BW view-room and pool view room before and NEVER had a sound issue, even when they were their noisiest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter