Better FP at Epcot?

"If" you are there during a really really busy time ... I'd probably FP Turtle Talk. That way you don't have to wait through 1-2 shows for the next one. But that is like only during Christmas week when we have had to wait.

One (and probably the only) advantage to FP turtle talk is that it allows you to get near the door so you can get in the room first. If I can grab one of those benches right in front then I have a better view of my daughter's reactions. If I am in the back I miss that. Of course even then you have to wait right by the door and not wander around the room.

Neither. They don't need FP+. That said, we sometimes pick Nemo so that we can burn a FP+
I guess that's what I would be doing so I can move on to a better 4th FP. I have a FEA FP, Spaceship Earth and Nemo. We are skipping Mission Space because I've heard it easily causes motion sickness. Not sure if there is a better option that I'm missing.

We usually use one for Character Spot instead of Turtle Talk. I find Turtle Talk doesn't need it except at the very busiest times. Even then, if you go early enough, you don't need it. The line for Character Spot can get long. We do FEA, Character Spot, and Spaceship Earth. Nemo doesn't need it unless you're trying to avoid walking through the queue.

It's a tough pick for the last of the 3 initial FPs at EP. Keep Nemo, it's the better one

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter