Beware Kiss/St Cloud ticket offer

I bought this tickets at the end of last November, used 2 days in December and am now returning next week and had every intent of using that last day. i want to make sure i still can.

Shouldn't i get what i paid for?!

Jenn

The customer service # for on-line ticketing is 888-322-7119. I ordered mine in Jan. and when I called last week was told to keep my print out of the original offer with my tickets and go to guest services if I had any problems using them (I won't be using my 3rd days for a year or 2). They told Maroney that the offer was changed on April 15th- and advised her to go to guest services also - I believe they may have also changed the appearance of the tickets at that time, so hopefully our tickets will be fine and we won't have to spend time at guest services to get what we paid for. If you'd like me to fax you a copy of the original offer stating 'no expiration date', let me know. Let us know how you make out with this next week - good luck!

Actually, i called over there and spoke to someone in guest relations (actually they transferred me like 4 times but i finally got someone who knew what i was talking about) She asked me to read off the bar codes on the back of my tickets and told me according to their system I had 1 day remaining on each.

My guess is that the new offer will be reflected in the new tickets and the old offer will still stand good for those of us who bought it. The barcodes are able to separate them out.

Still it was a load off my mind. Thanks for your help!

Jenn

Thanks for the info, I have a reciept dating the purchase on line as 4/14 however I called the # listed above and 1st was told the date was changed late in april then when I asked about my tix having the expire within 6 days on them, I was told oh it was earlier in april but could not give me a date, but pulling up my purchase order universal said no yours were purchased under the new rule. I did explain to the cm on the phone I want it noted down that I have an premium annual wdw pass, and went to universal 1st time last year, so be bought these tix, thinking we would return, however if this is the way tix are handled we would be re-thinking about our visiting universal in the future. She said they have had alot of people with the same problem, and said that it would be passed on. She did say that there is no expiration on the tix, it can be used next year etc... but when used you have to use all 3 days with the 6 day period. MKY:confused: :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter