Bid for Priceline/full size

What I usually do is reserve a car through National Car Rentals internet site using the Emerald Isle and any coupons I have. Once I have that price, I go to Priceline and try to get it cheaper ( or a better car at the same price. )

Look at TravelSheryl's Priceline board for bidding on rental cars:

http://pub4.ezboard.com/bpricelineandexpediabidding

FWIW, I have a rental through National for a Full Sized car for $216 with taxes ($160 without) for 10 days using the Disney Club contract ID and the DC weekend coupon. That's $16 per day for a full sized car. If you already have a DC card, then you may be able to do as well. Just remember to go to the DC website and print out the coupons before you leave!

To get an idea of how much cars are going for, try www.orbitz.com (a web travel site) and www.hotwire.com (like Priceline, but will tell you the price in advance). Sometimes Priceline beats Hotwire and sometimes it doesn't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter