Biergarten--most fun for kids

anneofgreengables

Mouseketeer
Most fun our kids had at a Disney restaurant was Biergarten. There's a dance floor and an oompah band and the kids had a blast dancing. They did the chicken dance and the band did a game with the kids and gave out gold coins in the end. The buffet allowed them to pick their own food and dessert. When we ask them which restaurant they liked the best, they say Germany.

Did you have ADR's for the Biergarten? I know in the past we have not really needed it for there. We usually just getting a resv. early the day we are there. Anyone know it that's still the case?

We love the Biergarten too. The last time we were there we didn't have kids. It's fun to hear that your kids loved it. THanks for the great info. I'm excited to dance the chicken dance with them.

25 more days until WDW!:yay:

I have to add that before making ADRs, find out when the band is performing. I don't think they were performing in the morning when we were there. But they did perform continuously the rest of the day.

We have 6:55pm dinner reservations during our trip next month. Does anyone know if the Band plays during that time?

That's the magic of Disney. Sometimes it is not the food that makes for a memorable meal, but the atmosphere and entertainment. While the food is certainly very good, watching our 3 dd dancing with a new found friend was certainly the highlight of the meal. The memory of a great food fades with time but pictures of your little girl enjoying the innocence of youth is what it's all about.

We have 6:55pm dinner reservations during our trip next month. Does anyone know if the Band plays during that time?

I think Steve Soares' website has current schedules of the performances. But don't know if the times will change by the time your vacation rolls around.

http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/

Oldironsides, yes, we focused on the entertainment, not so much the food (although the food was good). If we wanted great food, we'd take a trip to the Napa wine country instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter