Biergarten questions

earfulofmagic

cranking out magic and assembly line whimsy
Hi everyone! Quick (I hope) questions about Biergarten that I can't seem to find answers to...

My partner and I have a lunch ADR at 12 (opening time) on his birthday. I saw a list of showtimes and that they begin at 1:15. Is there nothing happening between 12 and 1:15, then, w/r/t to entertainment/music?

Next, would it be normal to stay from, say, 12 'til 1:45 (to see the show) for lunch? Or should we just move our ADR to 12:30/12:45?

Thanks!

I would move the ADR to 12:30. Sometimes they seat you a little late so this should give you some room. I just can't see wasting so much time sitting there. Enjoy!

Yeah, being a buffet I would move it up about a half an hour. Though I love sitting, drinking, and getting out of the FL heat, that may be a long time lol! I'm so jealous! We had to cancel out Biergarten ADR on our recent trip and I'm till wondering how fun it is! If you really like meal-time entertainment, you should also check out Raglan Road. It's amazing (in Disney Springs) and the food is wonderful (get the bread pudding!) and the music and dancing is like nothing you'll see anywhere. It's our favorite meal of the trip! I have a video of my gorgeous 4yo daughter "river dancing" on stage and it's something I'll never forget! :)

Yeah, being a buffet I would move it up about a half an hour. Though I love sitting, drinking, and getting out of the FL heat, that may be a long time lol! I'm so jealous! We had to cancel out Biergarten ADR on our recent trip and I'm till wondering how fun it is! If you really like meal-time entertainment, you should also check out Raglan Road. It's amazing (in Disney Springs) and the food is wonderful (get the bread pudding!) and the music and dancing is like nothing you'll see anywhere. It's our favorite meal of the trip! I have a video of my gorgeous 4yo daughter "river dancing" on stage and it's something I'll never forget! :)

Thanks for the recommendation! I've seen Raglan Road mentioned but hadn't checked it out myself, about to do that now. How adorable that your daughter got to dance on stage with them!! I have early memories (it must've been 2000) of Irish dancing at Epcot(? ...or somewhere in WDW) and being mesmerized, so I totally get it :) I just love dance performances in general, so this sounds like a great option.

This will be a first time for both of us at Biergarten, and my bf's first time at Disney ever -- I'm hoping Biergarten will be lots of fun, too! I need to get him hooked so return trips can become a thing ;) I shall be sure to report back!

The buffet has a great salad bar and soup, so we take our time there. We don't rush through a Biergarten meal - it's so fun to see all the little shows. Music and dancing, the horns, the bells. They are all separate. Plus a nice big mug of beer. If you have an earlier ADR, it's easier to sit alone too.

I would bump it. I usually make a 12:30/12:45 lunch ADR so we can catch the first show. Last trip they did at a 12:45/50 one so we ended up catching it twice. That was around the holidays though and I haven't noticed that happen when I usually travel in the spring or fall.

Enjoy your lunch. Biergarten is one of our absoulte favorites.
Hooray! Good to know it's a well-loved place; we're excited!

The buffet has a great salad bar and soup, so we take our time there. We don't rush through a Biergarten meal - it's so fun to see all the little shows. Music and dancing, the horns, the bells. They are all separate. Plus a nice big mug of beer. If you have an earlier ADR, it's easier to sit alone too.
I'm looking forward to ordering the beer flight :thumbsup2 and taking our (reasonable) time! Also, I'm actually looking forward to the family style seating! It's just my partner and I, so I hope they seat us next to people who can get into the singing spirit :music:

I would bump it. I usually make a 12:30/12:45 lunch ADR so we can catch the first show. Last trip they did at a 12:45/50 one so we ended up catching it twice. That was around the holidays though and I haven't noticed that happen when I usually travel in the spring or fall.
Hmm, it'd be interesting if they did that during our trip, but probably not... we'll be there the Monday of Thanksgiving week, but I'm not sure if it'll be busy enough yet to start an earlier show.

Thanks everyone! I bumped the ADR to 12:30, no silent Biergarten for us :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter