Big and Tall Clothing

jdtopgun71

Mouseketeer
I am sure this has been brought up before, but why isn't Disney taking advantage of the opportunity to sell clothing products to it's larger clientele? They have very few options above 2X and it seems to me they are missing out on quite a "large" market (pun intended!)

Perhaps the market is just not big enough!

I kid, of course... you do bring up a good point...

Disney shirts ( not co-branded like TB) are of such poor quality and cut. Most would not buy them anyway. They literally are useless after a single wash.

I think the quality is fine but they definitely need consider shrinkage when picking the material they make their shirts out of. This along with expanding their size selections to accommodate larger guest would be money in the bank for them.

I just asked this question at Target looking in the Mens section (not big n tall ) and they suggested I look online for Mens V-Neck XXX . They offer that online only. XX would work almost except tight feeling in the shoulders so I am placing order for delivery . They will not send to Store or have store pickup .
I wonder or Hope Disney would extend this business concept online .
I u derstand kinda, if they want to have limited Stock available in store but it would be a good business solution for all their guests.

Don’t you hate when the t-shirts shrink in length but not width? They look like a box and I am always careful about not throwing anything in dryer. and cold water wash only.

I lined up a Disney button down vs a Tommy B. Disney button down and the overall length is 3.5 inches shorter and the sleeves are 2 inches shorter so it feels like one of those 1/4 sleeve shirts from the 80's

Granted the TB shirts are 2x the price but the cut / dimensions are way off on the generic disney shirts. You would have to be about 5'7 and have pencil arms for it to fit

I just asked this question at Target looking in the Mens section (not big n tall ) and they suggested I look online for Mens V-Neck XXX . They offer that online only. XX would work almost except tight feeling in the shoulders so I am placing order for delivery . They will not send to Store or have store pickup .
I wonder or Hope Disney would extend this business concept online .
I u derstand kinda, if they want to have limited Stock available in store but it would be a good business solution for all their guests.

Don’t you hate when the t-shirts shrink in length but not width? They look like a box and I am always careful about not throwing anything in dryer. and cold water wash only.
I was just on Shop Disney last night and I saw adult sizes up to 3X

The very reason I don't have many Disney shirts. I think it would behoove them to at least have a Big & Tall section at one of the stores in Disney Springs.

I am sure this has been brought up before, but why isn't Disney taking advantage of the opportunity to sell clothing products to it's larger clientele? They have very few options above 2X and it seems to me they are missing out on quite a "large" market (pun intended!)
My DH is plus size and most of the time can only find T-Shirts. The ones he does get in his size seem to shrink quite a bit and he ends up getting rid of them because they are no longer long enough to cover anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter