~ Big Brother 14 ~ we have a WINNER!

momrek06

DIS Veteran
http://bigbrothercasting.tv/Official-Big-Brother-Casting-Home

Welcome to the Big Brother season 14 Casting Website. We are very excited about our online application process; no more tapes, no more last minute Fed Ex!

The submission deadline is May 11th, 2012.

Please check the "Open Call" page to see if there is an Open Call Casting in a city near you. If you are technically challenged, this is the way to go! These are reviewed as we receive them and considered for the season that we are casting at the time.

Ok, everyone, the RUMOR is that there will be no FORMER PLAYERS and that this Season will be all NEWBIES!!!!! :thumbsup2

Taping will begin JULY 12, 2012!

I can't wait!! I am always optimistic that they cast good houseguests. I wonder what twists they have planned this year.

I know it's a tad bit early but no harm in getting excited for another BB summer!

As I find out any information at all pertaining to BB 14 I will be sure to post!

:dance3:

I know it's a tad bit early but no harm in getting excited for another BB summer!

As I find out any information at all pertaining to BB 14 I will be sure to post!

:dance3:

This is actually when I start to get anxious for BB. Regular shows are starting to wind down. The weather is getting warmer which means summer and BB are on the way.

I was looking at the application screen. I am a little surprised they cast so quickly. The applications are due 5/11 which gives them under 2 months to get everyone interviewed and in place.

Oh I'm in. Guilty Pleasure of the summer! I don't miss a single episode.

I'm in!

I hope it's true that there aren't any veterans this summer! I'm ready for all new house guests.

"Big Brother" To Be Broadcast Three Times a Week, on Wednesday, Thursday (Live Eviction Show) and Sunday

CBS will heat up summer with the return of its hit franchise BIG BROTHER.

BIG BROTHER, hosted Julie Chen, premieres Thursday, July 12 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) with the first of its three weekly broadcasts.

BIG BROTHER will be broadcast Sundays (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT, beginning July 15); Wednesdays, (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT, beginning July 18); the live eviction show on Thursday (9:00-10:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT, beginning July 19).

http://thefutoncritic.com/news/2012...mer-138312/20120424cbs04/#5bm55MzcTHLgqFx5.99

Big Brother is the only reason I look forward to Summer! Been watching since season 1 when the audience acutally voted via phone on who we wanted to stay. Looking forward to it!popcorn::

Thanks for the thread! :happytv:

Big Brother is the only reason I look forward to Summer! Been watching since season 1 when the audience acutally voted via phone on who we wanted to stay. Looking forward to it!popcorn::

Thanks for the thread! :happytv:

You are very welcome!!!

We always have allot fun on the BB threads!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter