BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

Oh Geez, you're right. I knew Nicole (undeservedly) won, but I forgot it was down to her and Paul. For some reason I thought he got voted out. I remember Victor got voted out but won his way back in. We wanted it to come down to Paul and Victor. Paul is playing a much better game this year, but is more hyper about being in control!
I think Paul "played" better last year. He has had many advantages from BB production (friendship bracelets, 3 weeks of safety, weak cast, etc.) that has put him in the position that he is in now. He was actually much more likeable last year too IMO. I truly believe he struck up a deal with CBS for this season ("I'll play if you can guarantee me _________").

I think Paul "played" better last year. He has had many advantages from BB production (friendship bracelets, 3 weeks of safety, weak cast, etc.) that has put him in the position that he is in now. He was actually much more likeable last year too IMO. I truly believe he struck up a deal with CBS for this season ("I'll play if you can guarantee me _________").

And if CBS is going to start letting the game "play" out that way, by letting returning guests dictate how they want it played and to win, then I'm done watching. I think there is enough set up on some of the other reality shows, I don't need it on this one! I feel they should let the players duke it out over the three months as a society and, unless something happens that requires them to intervene, stay the heck out of it!!!!!

Houseguests talking about Raven and Matt. You can tell they don't believe her ailments:

xmas: him and raven are always adamant about being friends

paul: of course they see the showmances are getting clipped

alex: he treats her so weird when she cut her hand he didnt get a bandaid for her

Jason: that's cuz she hurts herself every 5 mins..

alex: she eats all his junk food

Jason: she eats all day long if your stomach hates food it sure grinds the hell out of it

Houseguests talking about Raven and Matt. You can tell they don't believe her ailments:

xmas: him and raven are always adamant about being friends

paul: of course they see the showmances are getting clipped

alex: he treats her so weird when she cut her hand he didnt get a bandaid for her

Jason: that's cuz she hurts herself every 5 mins..

alex: she eats all his junk food

Jason: she eats all day long if your stomach hates food it sure grinds the hell out of it

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: They have her number!

Cody is learning a couple valuable lessons:
1. Don't insist on being 100% loyal to ANYONE in that house. He chose to be loyal to Alex, even up till now. She did not reciprocate, obviously.
2. Shoulda listened to his woman when she told him to get Alex out early on. Now he will be going home during her HoH because these fools are not going to wise up and change their votes any time soon.

I really hate Raven:

Raven asks Cody if he wants Chicken Tacos, he calmly says no thank you. Raven runs upstairs and tells the room that Cody sarcastically/rudely says "NO THANK YOU!"

I really hate Raven:

Raven asks Cody if he wants Chicken Tacos, he calmly says no thank you. Raven runs upstairs and tells the room that Cody sarcastically/rudely says "NO THANK YOU!"
Why was that necessary? He is going home. Leave the guy alone. Stop tormenting him. Game or not this is ridiculous. She is another one that will have a huge eye opener once she gets home. Too bad, so sad.

Why was that necessary? He is going home. Leave the guy alone. Stop tormenting him. Game or not this is ridiculous. She is another one that will have a huge eye opener once she gets home. Too bad, so sad.

That was exactly my thinking. He's done, leave him alone.

I just wish one of these idiots realizes once Cody is gone, she will have someone new that she is going to make stories about. Just wait when Matt tries to unload her when this is all over. I think he's going to regret ever getting involved with her.

I was just reading somewhere else and this is a rundown of how she feels about the houseguests. Love her take...........
Josh is Cuban...and I was so excited to have someone to root for as I am Cuban...but NO! He's the most totally obnoxious HG ever on BB. He's an embarrassment! Will probably get dragged to the end by Paul. Raven...WOW! She's shameless. As the mother of a child born with a life threatening congenital heart defect, her begging for pity and money by exploiting her health issues....disgusting. No class. Wannabe southern bell.
Matt...what a disappointment. What the heck he's doing with Raven I'll never understand. Why he's not even playing the game....what a waste of potential. He's gonna look at himself in there soon and realize what a waste!
Mark...a lot smarter, kinder and sensitive than I ever expected him to be. Has completely over exceeded my expectations. His one flaw...Obsessed with Elena...UGH. Hope he finds Dominique after the season and explores that relationship.
Elena...self esteem issues. Smart, but way too concerned about all the superficial stuff. Pretty, but way too much makeup, and not too much class. She's in there to maximize her exposure in order to advance her career... exposure is nothing if nobody likes you.
Jason...I like him a lot. Needs to decide whether he wants to stick it out with Alex and LOSE TO PAUL. Sticking with Alex and not forcing her to make a choices between him and Paul will get him evicted sooner than later.
Alex...great competitor...needs to blindside Paul soon if she wants to have any hope of winning...Cody is 100% right on his plan. Really dumb for Alex not to listen to reason and make a bold move...Paul will discard her as soon as he doesn't need her anymore.
Kevin...nice guy...what's up with Xmas? Way too cozy for a married man! His bags will be packed and out the door if his wife is watching and has a jealous streak
Paul...don't like him. Never will. Inflated ego. Arrogant. Is getting a lot of undeserved idolatry...getting too much credit for basically being handed the game. Ruthless...has zero real connections with anybody...willing to play dirty...hope somebody in there acquires some guts and opposes him soon.
Xmas...thinks she's all that...brags about her 'accomplishments'...toots her own horn. Wish she'd stuck with the blindside Paul plan and send Elena home instead of letting Paul rule and use her veto power. DUMB and GUTLESS.
Cody...has his ex Marine flaws of the alpha male variety...don't expect help from anybody...take care of things yourself...see things in black and white...stay loyal to your team regardless of the consequences on yourself...socially awkward...introverted...
Not a hypocrite...straight shooter...great competitor...100% in love with Jessica.

Paul.delusional he thinks one of his puppets or himself wins AFP. Can't wait to.see his face when he's proven wrong.

J

Paul.delusional he thinks one of his puppets or himself wins AFP. Can't wait to.see his face when he's proven wrong.
J

Unfortunately he is probably right. By the time this show ends Cody and Jess will have been out of the house for about a month. Fans do not have a long attention span. I'm hoping Mark can last in there long enough for people to vote for him for AFP or even Kevin. Paul is starting to turn everyone against Kevin now. Probably because he knows Kevin is probably the only one who has a shot at beating him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter