BIG BROTHER ALL-STARS SPOILER'S WELCOME!

Someone really has to target Memphis next week, his ego has grown because he won his first ever HoH.
Talking about keeping people at bay a couple weeks, dude you only have 7 days to rule the house, get over yourself.

David and Nicole talking in the bedroom was so sweet, he is a great guy, so compassionate.
I don't want either to go, hope there is a comeback chance this season.

You're right about Memphis. Every single season emerges a single person that the entire house immediately starts playing for to win. This season it's Memphis and for some reason NO ONE ever seems to recognize this pattern. He would be the very first one I'd target because if not, he's going to win. I'd have him out in a hot minute....then Cody because he will be the next head of the snake. As much as I like him, he would be the biggest threat to my game.

Racist Davonne telling Nicole she won't vote for David because he "looks like her". And then wouldn't vote to evict him even when he refused to play with her. SMH.
Absofrickinlutely! She just showed all of her cards and pretty much said, "I'm in an alliance of 3 whether the other 2 want to be in it or not." I hope Nicole told everyone what she said instead of sitting there like a baffoon acting like it was totally understandable. BS!

Hope Janelle manages to stay. But it will be difficult with the 2 blondes gunning for her.

Speaking of...I hate Nicole. And her whiney voice. Not a big fan of Dani. But she seems to be gaming pretty hard and I do like that. So I am confused on how to feel about her. She wants to go to end with Nicole thinking nobody will vote for her to win again. But Nicole really wants to go with Ian I'd bet. Thinking only another previous winner would she be able to beat.

But; Dani, is a big B. Don't dig her as a person. But all is fair in BB and Survivor when playing for big money. Just would never want to have a drink with that gal...no way.

Last edited:
It's so clear from the live feeds that David has no idea what is going on in the house or how to play this game.

I really dislike how much "pre-gaming" affects seasons of returnees. I was exited to have BB this year, but I'm probably going to stop watching soon. Too many people I dislike acting entitled to run the house.

I was a little surprised to see that Nicole and Ian weren’t the first targets since they have already won once.

Nicole apparently is part of a pre-game alliance, why she isn't being touched. Plus I do think they feel bringing a winner with them to the end will ensure their win. So not sure Ian will be picked off that soon either.

It's so clear from the live feeds that David has no idea what is going on in the house or how to play this game.

I really dislike how much "pre-gaming" affects seasons of returnees. I was exited to have BB this year, but I'm probably going to stop watching soon. Too many people I dislike acting entitled to run the house.
I hear this all the time about people saying they are going to stop watching. I can almost guarantee 99.9999% don’t. Truly not dissing or disrespecting you, please know that.

I don’t know why 75% of them are on anyway. Kaysar isn’t even an “all star” to me. My list of all stars would be (even though I may not like their play):

Brittany Haynes, Janelle, Boogie, Dr. Will, Jeff and Jordan, Rachel and Brendan, Josh, Paul, Caleb, Jesse, Tyler, Frank, Dan, Donnie, Danielle (BB3), Marsalas, Natalie Martinez, James Huling, Frankie Grande, Kaycee Clark,

I hear this all the time about people saying they are going to stop watching. I can almost guarantee 99.9999% don’t. Truly not dissing or disrespecting you, please know that.

I don’t know why 75% of them are on anyway. Kaysar isn’t even an “all star” to me. My list of all stars would be (even though I may not like their play):

Brittany Haynes, Janelle, Boogie, Dr. Will, Jeff and Jordan, Rachel and Brendan, Josh, Paul, Caleb, Jesse, Tyler, Frank, Dan, Donnie, Danielle (BB3), Marsalas, Natalie Martinez, James Huling, Frankie Grande, Kaycee Clark,

You wouldn't count Kaysar as an all star, but you would count Frankie as one?? :/

The term "All Stars" seems to mean more to some than what it does to me. I just think of it as people who have played before. I don't care how many seasons they played or if they won. Some will think of an all star person differently than another. Liking their game play varies from person to person, also. I'm just happy we have a season. I still like Nicole. Janelle has never bothered me but she is this time around. I'm still happy that Paul and Frankie aren't on it this time.

Apparently both Dani and Nicole are going to leave Janelle crappy good-bye messages. Nicole is apparently uninviting Janelle to her wedding in her message and Dani is asking production to have her DH delete her social if fans are upset over her message. WTH? How old are these women?

Nicole fretted again about her wedding uninvite in Janelle's farewell, and Dani said she'd asked production to ask Dom to delete all her socials if her snippy one "doesn't go over well."

Apparently both Dani and Nicole are going to leave Janelle crappy good-bye messages. Nicole is apparently uninviting Janelle to her wedding in her message and Dani is asking production to have her DH delete her social if fans are upset over her message. WTH? How old are these women?

Nicole fretted again about her wedding uninvite in Janelle's farewell, and Dani said she'd asked production to ask Dom to delete all her socials if her snippy one "doesn't go over well."
I hope the "floaters" flip and keep Janelle. Love to see the look on their faces.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter