BIG BROTHER SEASON 20! SPOILERS WELCOME

Julie just released a statement: I saw this on TMZ...........

Julie issued a statement saying she will be appearing on "Big Brother" this Thursday, adding, "I am taking a few days off from 'The Talk' to be with my family. I will be back soon and will see you Thursday night on 'Big Brother.'"

There was speculation Julie might also leave the network, but so far no evidence of that.

Kaycee did not use veto

Interesting she plans on doing the show Thursday. I give her credit, she has a lot on her plate.

My pvr recording got messed up because of everything running long. I missed the noms but got to see the proposal. Who even knew that Nicole and Victor were together?? My daughter is still mad that Nicole broke up with Hayden lol

The Danielle that was on the show, that’s not THE Danielle is it?

eta- I was thinking of Janelle. I was like WOW, what a change. Is Danielle Evil Dicks daughter?

Yes, that was Dani Donato -ED's daughter. She's married to Dominic who was on season 13 with her. They just had a baby girl last month. :D

Victor & Nicole have been dating for a little over a year now. I follow them on Instagram and they are adorable together.

Julie Chen said she would be back for the show on Thursday but I can't see her staying with CBS in light of what's going on with her husband. I don't know who they would consider for her replacement. I'm probably in the minority, but I think Jeff was terrible with the preseason interviews. Plus he's working on a regular show in Colorado now.

Yes, that was Dani Donato -ED's daughter. She's married to Dominic who was on season 13 with her. They just had a baby girl last month. :D

Victor & Nicole have been dating for a little over a year now. I follow them on Instagram and they are adorable together.

Julie Chen said she would be back for the show on Thursday but I can't see her staying with CBS in light of what's going on with her husband. I don't know who they would consider for her replacement. I'm probably in the minority, but I think Jeff was terrible with the preseason interviews. Plus he's working on a regular show in Colorado now.

It’s too bad that Julie is leaving because she is a great host. I don’t know who I’d like to replace her. Ross Mathews would be a great choice but he’s got too much going on right now as it is.

I wish Netflix would get all the seasons or they could be put out on a box set lol.

I dont know for sure shes leaving, I just cant imagine she would stay.

All of the seasons are available on CBS all access. Even season 1 ha!

Oh boy…I HOPE they don't replace Julie with Ross Matthews or Marissa Winokur :crazy2: I don't think I could watch anymore if they did! I find them both super annoying, especially Marissa! I think Jeff would be a good replacement :love: but I really hope Julie doesn't leave.

Oh boy…I HOPE they don't replace Julie with Ross Matthews or Marissa Winokur :crazy2: I don't think I could watch anymore if they did! I find them both super annoying, especially Marissa! I think Jeff would be a good replacement :love: but I really hope Julie doesn't leave.

I also an annoyed by Ross and Marissa. I can't even watch the show they have on with the evicted house guests. I tried watching this show once but had to turn it off. Most of the show is them talking and very little talking to the evicted person.

If Julie leaves I think Franki or Paul would be a good replacement.:rolleyes1:rotfl2::crazy2::crazy::sad2::joker:

The best thing that could happen for Julie is if CBS sells BB to another Network, which may happen. It seems whenever there is a major takeover a lot of shows bite the dust.

So we have not watched Sunday's show yet on DVR but I am intrigued about Sam's speech.....

I would be surprised to see Julie stay with CBS. It would be so awkward given her "stand by my man" statement and for new management to cut ties with Moonves of which I see Julie as tied to that. As far as a new host, I do not see them using a previous houseguest. I believe it will be a more neutral party from the network with live TV experience like Gayle King or maybe add in a little comedic twist with Drew Carey.

Please, please, please. No Ross or Marissa. No Gayle King and no Drew Carey.

A pp said that Jeff was working in Colorado. Just curious what that is about. I live in Colorado. I know he is on the show Daily Blast but I don't think that is out of Colorado.

Please, please, please. No Ross or Marissa. No Gayle King and no Drew Carey.

A pp said that Jeff was working in Colorado. Just curious what that is about. I live in Colorado. I know he is on the show Daily Blast but I don't think that is out of Colorado.

I love Ross Mathews but I don’t want to see him as the new host.

But, if it came to a choice between him and no show, I’d take him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter