bippity...

Disneynov2015

Mouseketeer
I'm heading to disney mid November. What are the chances that I'll be able to get an appt for my 3 year old? Any tips appreciated!

Call and see... You may be able to get something. If it's full in the park, there may be availability for DTD location. If that doesn't work they have the Frozen themed one in HS. There's always the Pirates league too. They have feminine options including a pretty mermaid one, not to mention its significantly cheaper! If you absolutely can't get an appointment, you can go up to the desk at any BBb location and they will "pixie dust" her for free...
Good luck!

You can always keep checking back too. There are cancellations here and there...

BBB in MK is harder to get than at DTD/DS. But, just keep trying and perseverance usually pays off. It's a fun experience at that age. Be ready for pixie dust to follow you everywhere for a while!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter