Birthday Fun Card ?

dreamscometrue101

Mouseketeer
With the Celebration promotion in 2009 I know that if you already have a pass to the park, you can get a Birthday Fun card for merchandise purchases that day. To get this would we have to go to a park, or would it be available at the resort?

My son is turning 12 on Feb 4th and he wants to spend the day at DisneyQuest. If we could get the card at the resort then we could go straight from there to DTD.

If not, I guess the only other option is to take the first park bus that comes along, pick the card up there and then bus back to the resort, before going to DTD.

Good question...I would guess you'd have to at least go to the ticket window at a park to get your fun card. Make sure you go to the website to register. Supposedly that will make it go alot quicker. We'll celebrate hubby's bday when we're there so we have a print out with a code on it to present at the park to get the voucher. That way you don't have to fill out the forms when you're there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter