Bit of News - Update post 92

aww she is Beautiful, congratulations and what a lovely name :goodvibes:goodvibes

Congratulations and welcome to the world Freya Evangeline xxx

Congratulations to both of you, she is beautiful. Love the name! princess: :cloud9:

Congratulations to you both! :hug:

She is gorgeous and I love her name. :love: My cousin used to date a girl called Freya and I thought then what a beautiful name it was.

Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful princess. :goodvibes

Congratulations and well done hon, hope you're feeling OK after the birth (I had a 9 pounder too! ;) Enjoy your gorgeous girl :goodvibes:cutie:princess:

CLAIRE!!!!

It's Katie Z!!!!! I was looking for you on here (Been back for a bit now) and I saw this thread!!!! I'm so happy for you! She is such a little princess! I hope you and the whole family are doing well! :goodvibes

I'm all recovered from my C-Section but Freya didn't feed well at first and lost a lot of weight. She's feeding well now though and has started to put weight back on, she's getting weighed again tomorrow and if she's put weight on again then I think we are back on track. The night feeds sure are a killer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter