BlackHeart for Inferno! Currently trading dreams and space Mt. pins

swimmingneno

<marquee><font color=blue>I just need to get past
I am going to be Starting what KrazyPete has been doing for a while!i heard about the paper clip story today, and i decided to do this on vmk, so here it goes! :)

~~~~Currently Trading~~~~

dream poster
dream turrett chair

blue pirate throne
2x santa hat
space Mt. sign pin
space Mt. ride pin

Pending Trades~ ill wait 2 days for a better offer from the time you posted the offer
new items

thank you

can you plaes add something else for that... i need to start having more than one item for trade :)

Never mind then, the presents are worth more than that, and I would rather not add.

Lion

well do you have anything else instead, or i would be glad to trade!

How about any three Halloween furniture items (out of the black pumpkin bag, Chernabog rug, skeleton chair, Mickey ears pumpkin, spooky tree, and spiderweb divider)? Or I could make it a bat bag and one other item.

i am not too good at trading, i need to figure out which one is a better offer ( either presents or halloween! plz post thx

swimmingneno said:
i am not too good at trading, i need to figure out which one is a better offer ( either presents or halloween stuff! plz post thx

im not a great trader, plz help me ppl! thx

I could give you my input, but since I was one of the people who made an offer, it would be biased and unfair.

Well, since Halloween has just happened, the Halloween items are more common than the stack of presents, but there is a 99% chance that they won't be available again for almost a year. On the other hand, the presents are rarer, but with the Holidays around the corner, there is a good chance they will be for sale again soon, which would make the Halloween items much rarer in the long run.

Plus, you said you wanted multiple items to trade, and there were three Halloween items offered, versus one stack of presents.

But that's just my thoughts. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter