Blog like post

WDWannabe

Mouseketeer
Just an idea....
I posted this on the college board also, but thought this maybe a good idea.

If you know of a college student on the DCP they could blog (like) what they are experiencing. They would not have to do this everyday, maybe every few or once a week. We could live through them, ask questions and kind of see the life from the other side. I would not want them to disclose any Disney secrets or anything like that. They could say they work at a hotel, but not say which one.

Once again, just an idea....

Thanks!

just watching your blogs Dustin, they're pretty good and I will be trying to keep up with them however I don't use myspace any more, if I did, i would have added you.

Just out of interest, presuming you got paid for this, was the amount you got paid enough to live on and did you feel like you were working too much or just enough (what were the hours like?).

Thanks and good luck with moving in and getting started!

Gosh I have seen one before, last year I think. Wonder if I could find it :confused3

I am an Educational Partner for the Disney College Program (which means that I am a faculty rep at my home university and I manage any of the students who head down to do the CP) and there are TONS of blogs out there...if you do a quick search, you will find them easily. I have my students read several before they commit to the program.

Good luck!

Dustin, I have your myspace page in my favorites...so I'll be checking it out soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter