Blog

Ann B

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to say how much I am enjoying reading the blog!
However the parts from Regina are hilarious :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl:
We need more of this Regina. I think most people (well females anyway) know exactly where you are coming from - inlaws, swimsuits!!!

Thanks Guys

Ann

It really makes me feel like I'm getting to know the PodSquad, including Maris, a lot better. You get a bit more insight into their personalities through their writing. Not that we don't get a great dose of personality every week during the podcast, but this just adds to it!!

Thanks for blogging! I never really thought I'd like a blog so much. I'm not much of a blog-fan, but this one just rings my bell!

:banana:

Here is another big thumbs up for the blog. I was curious to see how much content they would be able to put into it, since they already provide so much fresh content a week with the shows and with the interaction on the forums, but the blogs are a completely new and entertaining angle.

Keep it Up

Am I the only one waiting (not very patiently) for a blog from Pete's working vacation? When I thought it was vacation, I wasn't expecting a blog but now that we've heard it is a working vacation, well, then, that changes things... come on Pete! We are dying to hear about your stories!!!

Ditto, I have been checking every day for a "live from California" blog.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter