• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BLT Check in with groceries?

Thumper99

Mouseketeer
We are checking in to BLT this Sunday. I got an email telling us that roads around The resort will be rerouted this Sunday prior to 11 am due to the Disney Princess half marathon. This will affect us as we will have a car rental that we will be dropping off at the car care center.

So I think we will wait until after 11 am to head over to BLT. We were thinking hubby could drop us off at BLT with luggage and groceries while I check in and he could return car to car care center and grab a ride back from there. Will this work??

Where do I check in for BLT and drop off groceries that I hope they will keep cold? Do they have bell services at BLT or do I need to go to Contemporary for that? Last time I stayed at BLT they didn’t have a check in there!!

I could just do online check in right and use our magic bands to open room and skip front desk right? I’d still have to drop off groceries though.
Any thoughts or advice??? Thank you!!

Your Villa likely will not be available around 11. Your Magic Bands won’t open anything at that point

Yes I agree! That’s why I’m asking for anyone who has been to BLT recently how they drop off groceries. Do they go to the BLT or Contemporary to drop off luggage/groceries

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter