BLT in January?

Shannon12

Mouseketeer
Hi all, we have our January stay booked at AKV, and I was wondering how the chances are of switching to a BLT 1 bedroom any view at 7 months are? Is it possible or slim to none lol.

Thanks!

I was able to switch over to a 2 bedroom, theme park view, for one day only in June at the 7 month mark...I believe all but one day would've been available if I wanted it...but we just wanted the first night as a treat, then home to OKW for the balance.:cool1:

Chances are very high to get lake view or even possibly theme park view unless you want the first three nights of Jan or the Thurs thru Mon of Marathon weekend, for which chances are far more iffy. That you are getting 1BR helps because those are usually the last to go.

For that week in Jan 2013, you could have gotten either lake view or theme park view 1BR at 6 months out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter