BLT question

cadale

Mouseketeer
I have two rooms reserved at BLT for Nov/Dec. One is a 2 br blv and the other is a studio sv. What are the chances they will be close to each other on the same floor? What is the highest floor both views are available on?

Thanks.

All you can do is note each reservation as a "traveling with" and hope that the stars align.

:earsboy: Bill

When I called MS before staying at BLT my last trip, they told me SV studios are on floors 1-3. I'm not sure how true that is because I wound up on floor 4 with what I would call TPV because I could see Space Mountain and the fireworks at night. The room did overlook the tennis courts and parking lot, but still. Maybe I was upgraded without my knowledge. I've also had a LV studio on floor 3. Not a good view at all of the lake. Like a PP said, you may want to call MS and put in your request for the rooms to be close because you are very limited with what you can request when you do online check-in. The only options are low floor, high floor, and near sky bridge. Even at that, you aren't guaranteed to get what you want.

You will find a room map here that shows where the different class of rooms are http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2257082 Standard actually go from as high as fifth floor to only on the first floor depending on where you are in the building. There would be some chance of having them near each other if so requested.

We are at BLT now. We have a 2-bedroom lake view, a studio standard view and a studio lake view. We are within a few doors of each other. They certainly met our requests, and the view from the 2BR window is stunning, capturing both lake and theme park.

Thanks everyone. I am pretty sure I requested the rooms to be as close to each other as possible and on the highest floor available. MS noted that the rooms are traveling with each other. I guess we will see in 96 days.

I will give MS a call back just to make sure my requests are noted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter