BLT sleeper chair ?

deb010305

Mouseketeer
I'm sure there is already something about this somewhere, but I can't find it, so here's my question :

Is the sleeper chair in a BLT 1bdr big enough or comfy enough for my DS16 to sleep on ? At home he sleeps in a twin bed,but he's about 5'8". We have 3 adults and him going, so if the sleeper chair won't work we might have to go for a 2 bdr, but i'ld rather not.
Thanks !

It does turn into a twin sized. Of course the last time we were there, the 5 y/o slept on it and he obviously had no problem with legs falling off the end ;)

I'm 5'7 and sleep very comfortably on the sleep chair. When it unfolds it's quite long and single bed width. I'd rather sleep on it than the sofa bed.

My cousin slept on it rather than the sleeper sofa and said she was very comfortable. She is either 5'7" or 5'8".

My ds slept on it at ages 13,14 and 15(he is 5'11"). He loves it. He moves it a little and faces it toward the TV. Also he loves the wide arms for keeping his ds and phone. He likes to keep it open all day and it is his "spot" during vacation.

I have slept on the couch sleeper and it is a different mattress than any other I have ever slept on. A little firm but comfy.. No lumps, and you don't feel the metal braces in the couch like a traditional bed.

My son has slept on the sleeper chair at OKW and BLT. He's about 6'2". College junior.

2 boys, 19 & almost16. Both are just under 6'. They actually "negotiate" the sleeper chair.

Thanks everyone, it looks like a 1bdr with a sleeper chair is definitely an option. It might be crowded space wise, but sleeping wise it would work.
I plan on myself and DH in the bedroom, after all it's our points, and DS16 on the sleeper chair and DS30 on the sofa bed.

I slept on it last month when I took my teenage grandsons and gave them the king bed. I slept like a baby ( and I am 64 yrs. old). I found it to be very comfortable.

Thanks everyone, it looks like a 1bdr with a sleeper chair is definitely an option. It might be crowded space wise, but sleeping wise it would work.
I plan on myself and DH in the bedroom, after all it's our points, and DS16 on the sleeper chair and DS30 on the sofa bed.

Plus you get the master bathroom to yourself and the kids get the one just off the entrance.

We had a BLT one bedroom last year and our son and his friend from school joined us for about four nights of our eight night stay. They had the bathroom at the entrance and it worked great for them. They had driven from school for fall break and were up and going every morning when we got going as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter