BLUE BAYOU -- NO WAY THERE ARE ZERO RESERVATIONS AVAILABLE

Yep, I'm still seeing some availability for Feb 2nd on the app. Nothing for any of the days/times before. This is really annoying!

I randomly checked this morning as well (hoping to get reservations tomorrow for Feb. 3), and there were lots of times available at 6:55PT for Feb. 2. Hoping to have as good of luck tomorrow!

I'd guess they arent certain how long it will be down from a refurb and have it blocked out the rest of Jan as others have said. Maybe they will drop, maybe they won't... :(

At least I have confirmed Lunar New Year dates to soften the blow.

I'd guess they arent certain how long it will be down from a refurb and have it blocked out the rest of Jan as others have said. Maybe they will drop, maybe they won't... :(

At least I have confirmed Lunar New Year dates to soften the blow.
Tomorrow is the real date I want for BB and Trader Sam's so hopefully they release them on a more normal scale.

Anyone care to elaborate on the Lunar New Year festivities for a newbie...or at least a link to a thread describing it? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter