• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Blue Bayou questions...

I have to warn you sitting waterside you may get hecklers! We had I believe 3 POTC boats of hecklers go by within the 45 minutes/1hour we were there. My DH and I found it amusing but others may not.
I have no reason to doubt your experience, but in my experience that is not typical. I have dined at BB at least a dozen times and probably 8 of those times was waterside. And I have never heard any heckling.

I have ridden POTC somewhere between 50 and 100 times in life and never remember any one in my boat heckling (or really saying anything at all to) the BB diners either.

I guess I am saying that I would say the PP's experience is an outlier and I would not worry about it.

My two cents.

:wizard:

Wow, whenever I've dined at Blue Bayou it's been dimly lit, but I wouldn't say it's dark. I've never had any problems being able to see the person next to me or at the next table over. I wonder if that means some areas are darker than others in the restaurant; we're usually at the waterside.

Ya, it was not waterfront, but even waterfront, I've pulled my phone out to be able to see the menu. And clarifying, it's not that I couldn't completely see the person at the other end of the table, but it seemed kind of awkward to attempt to carry on a conversation with them in the dim lighting. (as opposed to RainForest, where increasing the volume to the person at the other end doesn't seem out of place.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter