• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Blue Zoo Info??

nasmith

DIS Veteran
Anyone heard anything about when this restaurant might open?? We ate at Fresh early Nov., and they said they were aiming for a Pre-Christmas opening- but the restaurant certainly didn't look like it would be open anytime in the near future....Just Curious...Jill

I heard they are behind a little and it will be more like Jan 2004.

dotterson, Thanks for the link! What a fantastic menu! II can't wait to try Blue Zoo. I have my fingers crossed for a Jan opening.

We'll be there for New Year's. Hope it opens by then. I keep calling to try to make a PS, but no luck!

d

Wow i will be there the end on Jan and I really hope this is open by then. does anyone know if this is gong to be a"formal" dining restaurant or is casual (no shorts but kahkis and polos) attire going to be allowed?

Wow!!! We'll probably miss it this time but it'll give us something to look forward to.

Can't wait to hear feedback about the "Famous Blue Zoo Ice Cream Cart... Make What You Like, lots of different ice creams and garnishes"
:tongue:

bluezoo is on the top of my list for our next trip! The menu looks delicious!!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter