Board Games you play

BeachMouse1

DIS Veteran
Ok not necessarily Disney related and would love any suggestions but the wife and I are looking for a board game to play at home Any suggestions would love a Disney related board game but don’t know of any. Any suggestions appreciated

There’s a Disney Villainous game that my family likes. It has many expansions too to add more characters.
There’s a new card game Disney Lorcana we have not tried so can’t say if it’s good or not.
It’s not a two person game, but Dixit just came out with a Disney version. We haven’t played the Disney version but love the regular version.
A few non Disney fun board games include Ticket to Ride (many versions of this as well), Wingspan, Parks.

There’s a Disney Villainous game that my family likes. It has many expansions too to add more characters.
There’s a new card game Disney Lorcana we have not tried so can’t say if it’s good or not.
It’s not a two person game, but Dixit just came out with a Disney version. We haven’t played the Disney version but love the regular version.
A few non Disney fun board games include Ticket to Ride (many versions of this as well), Wingspan, Parks.
Thank you

Code names is our favorite at the moment. So happy to play it with the whole family. Both of our kids love it and they are great in it to be honest. I found a great writing service for them https://essayroo.org/write-my-essay, so they can get a little help with the school assignments and spend more time with me

Last edited:

Villainous is really good! Give it a try. And only needs 2 players minimum. Lots of expansions if you like it. (If you can, avoid the "Introduction to Evil" one as it's just a dumbed down version of the original "The Worst Takes it All")

Villainous is really good! Give it a try. And only needs 2 players minimum. Lots of expansions if you like it. (If you can, avoid the "Introduction to Evil" one as it's just a dumbed down version of the original "The Worst Takes it All")
Thanks I see so many versions of this game. Is the original called The Worst take it all or is it just called Villainous?

Thanks I see so many versions of this game. Is the original called The Worst take it all or is it just called Villainous?
Yes, the original base game is Villainous: The Worst Takes It All - here's a link to the manufacturer's page: https://www.ravensburger.us/product...us-the-worst-takes-it-all-60001739/index.html

Though I think you can find it for like $5 less on Amazon. The green box with Maleficent's silhouette is the right one. There is a newer version of the base game that was streamlined; basically, they took out two villains and made it a little easier, but is otherwise the same, and that one is called Introduction to Evil (Ursula silhouette on the box). I recommend the original because it's fun to play as different villains.

Indeed there are a lot of versions, including Marvel and Star Wars. You can't mix the Marvel and Star Wars with the Disney villains. But you can mix all Disney animation villains together in one game. So, sticking with just the Disney animation villains that can all play with each other, here are the expansions in order of release:
  • Villainous: The Worst Takes It All (Maleficent, Queen of Hearts, Hook, Ursula, Prince John, and Jafar) - 2018
  • Villainous: Wicked to The Core (Evil Queen, Hades, and Dr. Facilier) - 2019
  • Villainous: Evil Comes Prepared (Ratigan, Scar, and Yzma) - 2019
  • Villainous: Perfectly Wretched (Cruella De Vil, Mother Gothel, and Pete) - 2020
  • Villainous: Despicable Plots (Gaston, The Horned King, and Lady Tremaine) - 2021
  • Villainous: Bigger and Badder (Lotso, Syndrome, Madam Mim) - 2022
  • Villainous: Filled with Fright (Oogie Boogie) - 2023
  • Villainous: Sugar and Spite (King Candy and Shere Khan) - will be released June 2024
Any two or more of these can play in one game together. You don't need the original game to start, you could buy an expansion by itself and play as long as you have at least two villains.

Yes, the original base game is Villainous: The Worst Takes It All - here's a link to the manufacturer's page: https://www.ravensburger.us/product...us-the-worst-takes-it-all-60001739/index.html

Though I think you can find it for like $5 less on Amazon. The green box with Maleficent's silhouette is the right one. There is a newer version of the base game that was streamlined; basically, they took out two villains and made it a little easier, but is otherwise the same, and that one is called Introduction to Evil (Ursula silhouette on the box). I recommend the original because it's fun to play as different villains.

Indeed there are a lot of versions, including Marvel and Star Wars. You can't mix the Marvel and Star Wars with the Disney villains. But you can mix all Disney animation villains together in one game. So, sticking with just the Disney animation villains that can all play with each other, here are the expansions in order of release:
  • Villainous: The Worst Takes It All (Maleficent, Queen of Hearts, Hook, Ursula, Prince John, and Jafar) - 2018
  • Villainous: Wicked to The Core (Evil Queen, Hades, and Dr. Facilier) - 2019
  • Villainous: Evil Comes Prepared (Ratigan, Scar, and Yzma) - 2019
  • Villainous: Perfectly Wretched (Cruella De Vil, Mother Gothel, and Pete) - 2020
  • Villainous: Despicable Plots (Gaston, The Horned King, and Lady Tremaine) - 2021
  • Villainous: Bigger and Badder (Lotso, Syndrome, Madam Mim) - 2022
  • Villainous: Filled with Fright (Oogie Boogie) - 2023
  • Villainous: Sugar and Spite (King Candy and Shere Khan) - will be released June 2024
Any two or more of these can play in one game together. You don't need the original game to start, you could buy an expansion by itself and play as long as you have at least two villains.
Wow thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter