• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boardwalk/BC & YC/Swan Dolphin dining

Regarding kids at the Swan/Dolphin:
If you plan to eat at one of the signature restaurants and don't think your kid would enjoy it, you can sign your child up for Camp Dolphin and get up to two hours of free child care. You can have a nice adult dinner, and your child can do crafts, games, movies, etc. For $10 your child can have a kid's meal from Picabu while there. Win-win for the family. Speaking for my own kids, they would probably prefer the $10 kid meal to the more expensive offerings at Shula, Bluezoo, etc.

Garden Grove .... best buffet on WDW property and very reasonable $$, characters on the weekends.

Shula’s is wonderful, Il Mulino our favorite Italian. Service at Swan and Dolphin is always enjoyable in our experience. And Picabu’s in Dolphin for 24 hr if needed

For lounges depending on the experience you like either Belle vue or Abracadabar. Belle vue is more laid back, abracadabar is a more immersive different experience. Both are perfectly kid friendly earlier though Abracadabar may have a time limit on that. Crews cup also gets an honorable mention.

As for sit down service. Shula's is great but mostly feels like any other Shula's. If you like seafood I'd go flying fish, if you prefer meat/steak then I'd go Yachtsman.

Also of note is Jellyrolls which is a dueling piano bar at the boardwalk. It is 21 and up, but worth grabbing a sitter on property for a few hours as it is a really unique/great experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter