• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boardwalk Market?

ecna

Earning My Ears
We're staying at BWV for the first time. I've searched and can't find a map or anybody talking about a market. Is there someplace to buy OJ, bagels, cereal etc. for our room like I've found at other resorts? Is there an overall resort map posted anywhere? Thanks!

There is a store on the boardwalk called Screen Door General Store. That location has a selection of grocery items.

We're staying at BWV for the first time. I've searched and can't find a map or anybody talking about a market. Is there someplace to buy OJ, bagels, cereal etc. for our room like I've found at other resorts? Is there an overall resort map posted anywhere? Thanks!

All of the DVC resorts have a store that carries common items. The price is high but it's local.

Another source is the Hess station across the road from the BWI.

:earsboy: Bill

That place (at Boardwalk) was one of the only places you could get half and half, as opposed to milk, for you coffee drinkers

Screen Door General store, they have pretty much everything you would need

There is a store on the boardwalk called Screen Door General Store. That location has a selection of grocery items.

We always found whatever we needed at the Screen Door. As long as you don't need anything elaborate, you should be fine. They stock frozen pizza which is a must for my family. Enjoy the BWV, you will have a grand time!

We are very happy with the selection at the Screen Door. You can also pick up breakfast items for the room (bagels, pastries, etc.) in the morning at the Bellevue Lounge right off the main lobby.

Enjoy BWV, it is our favorite!!!

We try to walk across the street to the Hess Station. They have a lot of stuff we want, but it's cheaper than the Screendoor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter