CLOSED - all points rented - Boardwalk Villas 16 points for rent @ 15$pp - Use before May 31st, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isabelle12345

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
Hi
I had to cancel a short trip last minute and would like to rent the points before we lose them.
16 points, available for all resorts except Riviera, to use before May 31st 2024. May borrow a few points if needed.
Enough for one night in a studio for the majority of the resorts!

I have rented before, can provide contract on demand.
Let me know if you want me to check availability!

Last edited:
There is still availability for studios in May for many hotels… let me know if you are interested!

What’s available?
In order to respect the policies, I need to reply to specific requests
For instance, I could tell you what deluxe studios are available between XX and XX dates or you can ask me for a specific resort
Do you have specific dates in mind?

What’s available?
If you are flexible with the dates, pretty much all the resorts have availability- and availability varies a lot so if you let me know what you are looking for I can try and look regularly and update !

Hi
I had to cancel a short trip last minute and would like to rent the points before we lose them.
16 points, available for all resorts except Riviera, to use before July 31st 2024. May borrow a few points if needed.
Enough for one night in a studio for the majority of the resorts!

I have rented before, can provide contract on demand.
Let me know if you want me to check availability!
Can you look up what's available June 1-2?
CC or AKL? Really open to anything. We have a stay that week already but want to add one more day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter