Boardwalk Villas or Saratoga... Which would you pick?

cgcruz

In Disney Bliss
I want to rent points to stay in a Studio suite Early March 2006. Which would you recommend? What are some pros and cons of each? Right now i'm leaning towards BWV because its suppose to be convinient to Epcot / MGM. But I heard rooms book quick. What are the chances I can still find availability for March 5-10, studio?

Thanks a lot!

:) Our favorite resort at Walt Disney World is Boardwalk Villas. We love the ability to walk to MGM and Epcot and love the atmosphere of the Boardwalk at night.

We are going in December and we are trying Saratoga.

You should still be okay at the beginning of March for SSR or BWV. We own at BWV and it is our favorite.

HBC

Either are nice, but for different reasons. It depends what you want. If you want to be close to everything..parks, restaurants, other hotels I'd go with BWV. If you want to be away from things a little more and don't mind riding the buses or driving than I'd go with SSR. Personally, I am love being close to everything and having a lot of choices and I would go with the Boardwalk. I love that whole area, but my favorite is BCV.

Boardwalk is our home and we love it. You can't beat the ease of getting to Epcot/MGM. However if you love Downtown Disney and Pleasure Island than SRR might be for you.

For a one time stay, you won't go wrong with either resort. For purchase, I would have stronger preferences. Enjoy your vacation.

Is there any doubt which one to choose? (I guess I am biased, too. But I bought here and had all available to me at my time of puchase.)

SSR would be my choice. While I think the BW area is great, I much prefer to ride to the park then walk.

The Downtown Disney location is great for late night entertainment, shopping and dining.

I'm not a big fan of either, but if I had to choose, it would be BWV hands-down.

During our last trip, our stay was split at SSR and BWV (our home is OKW)... If I had to choose it would be an easy decision - BWV.

I thought BWV was a great place - location, location, location! The rooms were nice and the Boardwalk itself is really a fun place (restaurants, clubs, shops, games, street performers, etc.). We had a great time at BWV and will stay there again at some point I am sure. The one and only negative was the infamous hallways (very long) but you get use to them.

We thought the rooms at SSR were nice (new) but that is about the only good thing I can say about it - I don't want to resort bash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter