Boat ride? Walk?

psimon

Will travel for turkey legs!
I understand there is a boat that takes you from the Royal Pacific hotel to Citywalk and the parks. How long does that ride take? How long of a walk is it? Does it make more sense to walk or take the boat?

I had read there are moving sidewalks somewhere there. Is that between the hotels and the parks or elsewhere? Is it possible to go hotel hopping and is there transportation between them, or is all by foot?

Many thanks.... Paul

We walked from RPR to the parks most of the time. It's a lovely 10 minute walk. You are closest to Islands of Adventure when you get to Citywalk. We would look to see if a water taxi was on it's way and, if not, we walked. Not a big deal - and we were there in July when it was brutally hot and humid. You could walk to Citywalk and then take a water taxi to the other hotels, if you wish. I'm not aware of moving sidewalks.

We did what antmaril did as far as the boats if one was there we took it but usually just walked it. The moving sidewalks are from the parking garage to CityWalk. Each hotel offers boat and bus service to the parks. If taking a boat you would transfer at CW to desired hotel. I believe the buses do transport to each of the hotels as well. When we were there in June we had a major storm that shut the boats down so we took a bus from RPR to PBH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter