Boat to WL after MK closes?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
We're really looking forward to taking the boat back to WL after MK closes (boat at night should be such a nice ride). However, I like to take my time, and usually don't leave the park til about an hour after official closing (DH says Disney Security's going to get me one of these times!). So I need to know how late the boats run? I thought I heard they stop earlier than the buses and we might get stuck taking the bus from the TTC.

When we were there in May, the last boat left for WL 45 minutes after MK closed. If you take the boat from WL to MK, they will make an announcement about the last returning boat. As an alternative, you could walk over to the Contemporary and take the boat from there to WL. That boat usually runs until 10pm.

We are going to MK on June 24, it will be open until midnight. We will also be coming from WL. Will the boat still be running at that time since the park is still open???? thanks,,,corvair

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter