Boats Down

IAMLEGEND

Earning My Ears
Myself, DW, and two DD were at the Magic kindom the friday night the boats went down, what a mess!! Was waiting in line for the next boat without moving in line for a good 30 minutes when we decieded to take the bus back to the WLV. WHAT A SURPRISE there are no buses go to the WLV. As we were walking back to get back in line for the boat THE MAGIC HAPPENED. The first person my DW saw to complain too told us his name was JOHN WILSON and he was the Magic Kingdom Park Manager he thwn proceeded to walk us back into the park onto Main St. and then out Behind the Emporium were his company car was parked and he drove us back to the Wilderness Lodge.

<<<< told us his name was JOHN WILSON and he was the Magic Kingdom Park Manager he thwn proceeded to walk us back into the park onto Main St. and then out Behind the Emporium were his company car was parked and he drove us back to the Wilderness Lodge. >>>>>>

How cool is this ? But wonder what he did with all the other guests who were outta luck ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter