Bob's schedule at POR?

drenkey

Mouseketeer
Do any recent POR guests or POR fans know Bob's current schedule?

We want to be sure to see him at least once during our stay at the end of November. Thanks! :)

You are getting Bob's schedule from his biggest fans in Illinois.
We were at POR for 9 nights in August and saw Bob 6 of those nights. AND we are going back Thanksgiving weekend.

His schedule is Wednesday thru Saturday from 8:30PM to 12 Midnight. He will be there the entire Thanksgiving weekend.

Beware, there are a few people who post who do not like Bob.
The reasons range from "obnoxious, loud, and rowdy" .

Some will tell you all they want to do is have a drink at night in a quiet setting. (all valid reasons)

HOWEVER, while the night with Bob may be wild and loud....it really is a great time and if you have kids, he gets them involved in his show and they all love it.

Watch out...if you're lucky YOU will be asked to do something crazy like dance around the bar area or even stand up on your chair.

BUT, like Bob says, "YOU'LL NEVER SEE THESE PEOPLE AGAIN !!"
(Until the next night.)

We bought his live CD on our last trip in August...we listen to it every so often and it reminds us of how much fun we had.
He sells them for only $10. Alot of fun if its your liking.

Have fun !!!!

CBR - SEPT. 93 HONEYMOON
ASMu-AUG. 97
CSR- AUG. 98
PORT ORLEANS - AUG. 99
DIXIE LANDINGS - AUG. 00
DIXIE LANDINGS - AUG. 01
POR - AUG. 02

AND

THANKSGIVING AT POR 2002:bounce:

Kinggoofy,

Thanks for Bob's schedule. We'll be staying at POR over Thanksgiving weekend too, so maybe we'll see each other at some point.

Kaelyn,

Bob is a piano player that has sing-a-longs, etc. in the POR lounge.

FUN!!!

I will be sure not to miss it!

Thanks for the info! I would never have been able to drag my friend into a lounge otherwise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter