BOG Breakfast question

nednora

Earning My Ears
I am thrilled! I was finally able to snag a BOG reservation for our trip in 10 days. We are a family of 4, but could only get a reservation for 2 of us, so I'll be surprising my daughter for a pre-park opening breakfast on our final day. Now, here's my question. Is "The Gray Stuff" definitively available at breakfast? That is all she has talked about, and I don't want to ditch my husband and son if we aren't going to be able to eat the one thing she cares about.

Thanks all! So excited!!!

Wow, I have to say that sounds a bit less appetizing. We couldn't find a time that BOG was open before park open, is it every day or just some days?

I don’t know if they’ll have fresh cupcakes for breakfast, but the specialty dessert you can order has grey stuff and a trio of cupcakes. I am not sure if you can preorder it for bfast but I would call and ask. It’s $15

We pre-ordered Feast a la Gaston and the Grey stuff cupcake. It came with the breakfast and pastries and was really good!

We ordered a gray stuff cupcake with our breakfast earlier this month for everyone to share. It did not taste day old if that helps.

My gray stuff cupcake in Aug was good. In fact, I made a late breakfast reservation next week just to get a couple cupcakes.

Open the menu on website, it's there. :thumbsup2

The Master's Cupcake
Chocolate Sponge Cake topped with Lumiere’s special “Grey Stuff”
$4.99

I don’t know if they’ll have fresh cupcakes for breakfast, but the specialty dessert you can order has grey stuff and a trio of cupcakes. I am not sure if you can preorder it for bfast but I would call and ask. It’s $15

You can pre order the cupcake. I did it last week for my upcoming trip. It's $5 per cupcake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter