• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BOG Lunch Pre-Order Help

Odelay

Mouseketeer
I have a lunch reservation for Be Our Guest linked in My Disney Experience that's within 30 days, but I can't find an option to pre-order. Any suggestions?

I have a lunch reservation for Be Our Guest linked in My Disney Experience that's within 30 days, but I can't find an option to pre-order. Any suggestions?
I think that the option to pre-order will appear in your reservation list on your MDE when the window opens. We have a BOG lunch ADR for June 8th and our window is supposed to open May 9th.

I think that the option to pre-order will appear in your reservation list on your MDE when the window opens. We have a BOG lunch ADR for June 8th and our window is supposed to open May 9th.

Thank you for the reply. We're at about 25 days, and nothing is showing up.

Did you click on the reservation and scroll all the way down the info page?

Are you on the app or on the computer? I don't remember seeing it in the app but on the computer it shows right next to your reservation- underneath the cancel link I believe. Even before we could pre-order, the date when available showed there.

Try getting to your MDE via the website instead of the AP. click on your BOG dining reservation. It should be there.

Try getting to your MDE via the website instead of the AP. click on your BOG dining reservation. It should be there.
I just did that and did see the option to order....tried to do it from my phone and it just kept freezing...will try to do it once I get to my computer....it let me order my soup but from then I couldn't continue

I just did that and did see the option to order....tried to do it from my phone and it just kept freezing...will try to do it once I get to my computer....it let me order my soup but from then I couldn't continue
Yes, Disney hasn't worked out all the mobile ap glitches yet. Sigh! CMs on the phone will often tell me to use the website on a computer instead of a phone. Here is a phone number for tech support for My Disney Experience:
407-939-7765

Yes, Disney hasn't worked out all the mobile ap glitches yet. Sigh! CMs on the phone will often tell me to use the website on a computer instead of a phone. Here is a phone number for tech support for My Disney Experience:
407-939-7765
I just tried it and tried it and finally I got to order my lunch! Amazing how determined I become when Disney is involved!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter