BOG new test lunch res online?

Gutted... this is another thing our family will struggle to get, as we arent in the trial :-(
Good on people that are.... but hey disney Please don't forget to sprinkle the pixie dust around .

Gutted... this is another thing our family will struggle to get, as we arent in the trial :-(
Good on people that are.... but hey disney Please don't forget to sprinkle the pixie dust around .

This is ONLY a test. It will not be 100% of the capacity. Remember, this is a counter service restaurant. In theory the volume is unlimited. Only the seating is a problem. :)

Eventually, Fastpass+ and it's use at BOG should be available to everyone.

And right now, it's a struggle to get, period :)

Thanks so much Disboards!

I'll be in the world a week from today, and we are FP+ testers (with our Magic Bands and FP+ selections already in tow) staying at Pop.

We originally had a room only res with an AP discount, but added the AP dining plan to it a few days ago. We tried entering our new package confirmation number, but that didn't work. For the fun of it, I entered our (old) room only reservation number, and we were able to secure a res for lunch next Tuesday after 1:20PM! :cool1:

Hope this works--we were planning on waiting in line for lunch anyway next Tuesday.

My reservation # and My magic band ID# don't work. I have a package so maybe that's why it's not letting me. Oh well, I won't be waiting in many lines with my FP+ selections so I'll stick with waiting in line for BOG!

I was not invited to participate via email. I was also not invited to do magic band testing. We have a DVC room only ressie for 8/24-8/29. I just went into the link, entered my room conf # and was able to select a date and time for my 4 person party. I did not receive a conf # nor does this appear on MDE reservations. I guess we'll see. I am capturing a screen shot just in case.

But, woo-hoo, I was able to make the reservation, twice, because my parents didn't get the right page when they signed in, so I did it for them too! I'll be so happy if it works out for us. And if it doesn't work out all I've lost is time!

Made my reservation earlier. Went to go back in to see if it is still there and it will not let me log in. Says login or password is incorrect. I know I am typing it in correctly each time. Can't even get into MDE. Anyone else having login problems?

Yes, I'm having the same problem logging in after making the reservation for BOG lunch. I will try calling Disney in the morning.

So happy i saw this post! I have a split stay... POP for 2 days room only then CRS for 5 days with a package & free dining. I guess cause we are at POP first i was able to order the bands. So I logged in and it linked all my days together so i was able to book BOG for lunch!!! Hoping this works! Thanks OP!

I have a package with letters in the ID too so it's not working. My magic band number isn't working either. Any other suggestions?

It's not available for any of my days...September 2 - October 3. :worried:

I have a room only reservation at CSR in Sept. I was able to put in my reservation number, but got an error message to try again. When I tried again, it says I am already registered and will go no further in the process. Oh well, it was worth a try!!

The same thing happened to me. Apparently, I'm registered, but I never was able to pick a time, and I can't go any further either. :confused3

We have a package and are arriving at POR in September. When I click on the link provided in the first post and enter my user name and password, I am unable to type my reservation confirmation number in.

My reservation number has both letters and numbers and it won't let me type any of the letters. Is there another number I should have and be looking for??? I would really like to reserve this counter service for at least one day of our trip.

Yay!!! It allowed me to make the reservation but it didn't give a confirmation #? Does anyone know how I would technically say its me per say when I arrive for this lunch? Thanks for everyone's help in advance :)

we are renting points so we have a dvc reservation of only numbers. i tried it and it worked!

so glad i saw this post. :cool1:so we have fast pass + for sunday 9/1 at 12:00.

Can't wait to hear how all of this works.

Yay!!! It allowed me to make the reservation but it didn't give a confirmation #? Does anyone know how I would technically say its me per say when I arrive for this lunch? Thanks for everyone's help in advance :)

DW called this morn, and spoke with a CM--- apparantely, its SUPPOSED to work like this, in regards to the "ADR" and confirmation-- when you arrive at your selected time, you give your name at check-in, and the system at the restaurant is supposed to have the same info that you were given when we made the ressie---

(as far as party size, time, and meal (if pre-selected)

Guess we shall see, but I like the concept--- Going on 9/2 :banana:

I printed my reservation and I will bring it with me.

For those with a package with letters/numbers, I was able to make my reservation using the number code on my Magical Express documents :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter